View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #10
Robb Wolf

I devoted the last five years to helping to grow the CrossFit community. I loved most of what was involved with that and met some of the most amazing people I have ever known via the seminars, certifications and message board. Many of these people, I have no doubt, will remain close friends throughout the rest of my life. I am profoundly grateful for that. I feel I played a role in the stratospheric growth and success of CrossFit and for that I am proud. All that said, it became necessary to disassociate with CrossFit for both personal and professional reasons. That was the most difficult decision I’ve ever made and despite the difficulties that has created it was the right thing to do.

It would be easy to shift into a mud slinging character assassination mode to make me feel righteous in my decision…but why would I want to damage something I loved and helped to bring to life? I love the concept and community of CrossFit, I simply can not be a part of it any longer. I can honestly say that is a profound and lingering loss.

I ask the folks in this burgeoning community to please refrain from stirring the pot on this topic. It will serve no purpose, change no minds but will assuredly cheapen what we have here.

Robb's Blog
Robb Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote