Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:41 AM   #671
Allen Yeh

Default BOLC II and III

I have finally gotten some dates for Basic Officer Leadership course Phase II and III. I'll be leaving VA the first week of February and head to Fort Benning. After 7 weeks there I'll hopefully get to go home for a few days and then head out to Fort Leonard Wood until the middle of June.

I need to start running again, but it is freaking freezing outside! This is going to suck.

I'm going to continue following the routines in Maximum Strength until I can't anymore, I'm not sure what my training options are going to be like when I go to school so rather than stress about it I'll just take it as it comes. Since I'm bringing my car I might take a few of the more compact home gym items I have with me, like my 24kg KB. Before I leave off for school I'm going to try to save up to bring some supplements with me, namely fish oil, zma and some type of protein powder.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote