115# x 5x10

Strict, Dead Hang, Chest-to-Bar Pullups 5x Max Reps - 7/6/6/5/5

-then-
12 min AMRAP: (ETK Workbook W/O)
20 KB Swings (1.5 pood)
1 min Jump Rope Skips
20 KB Swings (1.5 pood)
1 min Rowing

Completed 3 rounds (pretty much the same as last time)

Feeling pretty good today. Those pullups were insanely hard. I'm trying to train them for the Tactical Strength Challenge which requires they be dead hang strict pullups and must tap the chest (or neck) on the bar at the top. I honestly thought I'd have an easier time with this - especially since last year I could knock out 40+ Kipping Pullups in a row.

Enjoyed my new-found favorite meal - a In-N-Out Triple Triple Protein Style.... 50g of Protein with only 11g Carbs... and a bit of fat, but whatever. I may start making a better version at home.

Tomorrow is a Rest Day which is probably good because I'm not going to sleep much tonight. I just found out I'm going to be working a 6 AM - 6 PM shift (which is my favorite since I work 3 days a week on that) so I'll be waking up at 4:30 AM and would like to get in the habit of regularly getting up at the same time everyday whether I'm working or not. I'm hoping on work days to never get less than 6 or 7 hours of sleep (meaning making sure I'm asleep by 9:30-10:30 which could vary depending on overtime) and then on my off days probably shoot for around 9.5-10 hours of sleep (bed by 6:30-7:00 PM -- haha - that'll be crazy if I ever can get to bed that early!). I think this sleep cycle will probably be really healthy for me. I've been trying to get better quality and more sleep ever since I read Lights Out (per Robb's recommendation), and I've actually determined that if I can manage to get at least 9.5+ hours of sleep on my days off and vacation days I'll actually spend more than a total of 9 months sleeping a long night.