View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 706

I would suggest consulting with a physician and a physical therapist to see what the problem is and the steps you should take to help relieve that pain. The thing about adjustments is that it takes some time before you start to feel better.
In the meantime, continue to make sure your taking the extra time to warm-up.
Blake Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote