Home   |   Contact   |   Help

Get Our Newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get training tips and stay up to date on Catalyst Athletics, and get a FREE issue of the Performance Menu journal.

Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Training > Training Logs

Old 10-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #31
Hunter Laing

Fri 10-11-13
MUi2h11
cort5

am - EQ1

joints
wrist stretches
shoulders-front

A1. back body line drill - 3 x 20 sec

My abzzz were feeling it during these, and I think it was from the front lever holds a couple days ago, which is kinda promising for my front levers.

B1. double toe pull HS body line wall drill - 3 x 5

These were awesome today. My body line was really good, I just have to remember to squeeze my glutes all the time. I had a couple holds here of 5+ seconds that felt really strong, and I was starting to understand how to balance by sort of alternating between pushing with the palms and pushing with the fingers.

C1. HS heel pulls - 3 x 5

These were awesome today too. My body line wasn't as good, but I had a 10 sec hold and a 13 sec hold which were both very strong and controlled. I think I need to keep everything tighter on these to make sure my body line is better, but these were still really fun today.

D1. wrist conditioning

This is always so much harder after EQ sessions than after anything else.

E1. prone overgrip dislocates - 2.5# x 3 x 10

I'm gunna put these before wrist conditioning next time, and also tempo them to necessitate more control until I get some more weight plates, because right now I am using just my micro plates.

________

pm - OLY

joints
foam roll/band mob
AM bar

A1. snatch 1RM
30 x 3
40 x 2
45 x 1
47.5 x 1
50 x 2 x 1
54 x 1
57 x 1
60 x 1
62 x 1 PR
63 x 1 PR
64 x miss
64 x 1 PR

Snatches were awesome today. I was getting under the bar pretty quickly, and landing in a full ohs on most reps. I also beat my old PR of 135# several times, and broke the 140# barrier, putting me within 10# of a bodyweight snatch. The 64 snatch wasn't pretty, as I took a couple steps forward when standing up, but it was almost a 6# PR so I'm ok with that.

After the miss at 64, the lifter on the platform next to me told my I let the bar loop out in front, and to go for it again, so I had maybe 30 sec rest between the two attempts, but he was right and I made the second attempt fairly easily.

B1. clean 1RM
60 x 3 x 1
65 x 1
70 x 1
75 x 1
80 x 1
84 x 1
87 x miss

Got under 87, which would have just about tied my PR, but just didn't have the legs to stand up with it today. I really need to get my squat up.

C1. HBBS
b x 6
60 x 5
67 x 5
77 x 2 x 5

These felt good today. Started feeling like my left leg was contributing more.

D1. Front Squat
b x 10 - frankenstein
40 x 5 - frankenstein
50 x 5
55 x 5
60 x 2 x 5

These felt good today, although my legs were getting very tired by this point. I did the first two sets as frankenstein squats, and I feel like they helped me get a more balanced feel for my work sets today.

E1. ankle mob
E2. shrimp - back knee x 1 x 5 each leg
E3. ghd raise - 1 x 5 w/ 5 sec ecc

F1. foam roll legs/glutes
F2. super squat hip sequence

G1. band shoulder mob

The band shoulder mob I did today included the banded bully stretch, which I think might help my left shoulder with the jerk. On monday, one of the lifters at the new gym is gunna help me out on some jerk form so I might start doing clean and jerks instead of just cleans.
Hunter Laing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #32
Hunter Laing

Sat 10-12-13
MUi2h11
cort5

am - SAS2

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. band assisted tuck planche hold - red x 10 x 7 sec
A2. lower to adv tuck front lever hold - 10 x 7 sec

Tuck planches felt really strong today. I think its time to go down to the purple band next workout. The front levers felt pretty strong too, but I couldn't get the same feeling in my abs that I had last workout, although my legs were getting pretty extended while I kept my back flat.

B1. lower to adv tuck back lever hold to german hang pull - 3 sec BL/5 sec GH x 5 x 3

These felt strong today too, and my grip has improved a lot over last time.

C1. YTWL's - 3# x 5 x 5

Found a way to raise my bench to a slightly steeper angle, and I think it helped me hit the positions better.

A friend is back in town after moving away so I'll be going out with him and saving my BASb session for tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #33
Hunter Laing

Sun 10-13-13
MUi2h11
cort5

am - BASb2

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. toes assisted MU transition / 41X1 - rings at hairline x 10 x 3

The concentric portion of these today felt very strong, and on the first couple reps I was using almost no toes assistance, but for some reason I was really struggling to control the negative.

B1. seated db ext rot / 41X1 - 10# x 4 x 6 each arm

These felt pretty good. Was getting some good activation in my external rotators.

C1. wrist conditioning

D1. shoulders-back
Old 10-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #34
Hunter Laing

Mon 10-14-13
MUi3h12
cort6

am - BASa2

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

Added band pull aparts to the scap routine for a little more retraction work. Theyre a lot harder than they look.

A1. FG chins (chest to rings) / 31X1 - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3*, 3, 3, 2**, 2, 2
A2. RTO dips / 31X1 - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

*started hang reps
**missed chest on 3rd rep

Really felt like I was struggling at the beginning of this session, but both exercises started feeling better towards the end. Also, the tempo notification for my FG chins these past couple weeks has been a little off, in the sense that I wasn't hanging at the bottom of the rep for 1 sec, but was instead resting on my knees and resetting my scapula to focus harder on retraction and depression. Today, however, on the 5th set I started to tuck my knees up a little so they wouldn't touch the ground and do real deadhang FG chins, still focusing hard on retraction, depression, and pulling with my lats. I also tried focusing on external rotation of my shoulders during these reps, which helped a lot, especially at the top of the rep.

RTO dips were tough as always, but I'm getting a lot better at keeping the rings turned out for the entire rep and not letting them return to parallel on the way up. However, I think next BASa session, I might try some russian dips to see if they have carry over to a stronger MU negative.

B1. db cuban rotation / 5011 - 5#s x 5 x 10

After doing seated db ext rot's with 10# yesterday, 5# didn't seem like enough today, so I decided to change up the exercise a little. I liked these a lot. Focused on keeping scape retracted, and on keeping elbows in the same spot for the entire set and rotating the dbs around them.

C1. wrist conditioning

________

pm - OLY

*lifts in pounds today, the new gym is closed for Columbus Day, so I had to go back to the old gym, which I was extremely pissed about because the new gym is just so much better...

joints
squat mob
stick stuff

A1. 3RM: 1 snatch + 1 hang snatch + 1 OHS (1+1+1=1 rep)
b x 3
75 x 2 x 3
80 x 3
85 x 3
90 x 3 technically a PR since I've never done this before...

This was a weird complex for me, because the first snatch and hang snatch and OHS would feel so easy, the second would be ok, and third would be pretty ugly. I was expecting to be fatigued during the second and third reps, but I don't think my technique is good enough yet for me to be doing such high rep snatches. Grip was also an issue, so I strapped up even though I usually only use straps if I'm cleaning after snatching. All that being said, I was getting under the hang snatches extremely fast, so maybe there is something to be said for training higher reps every once in a while...or I could just do heavier hang snatches. Another reason for this weird complex is that I will be going for a new HBBS max tomorrow, so the higher reps, and necessarily lower weight, will have my legs fresher for tomorrow.

B1. 90% x 1, 95% x 1, 100% x 1
80 x 1
85 x 1
90 x 1

These were all stupid easy, but I was feeling fast.

C1. panda pull
135 x 3 x 3
C2. back ext
bw x 3 x 10

Panda pulls were feeling good. I was getting the bar high and was focused on keeping it close. Back extensions felt good too, its been a while since I've done those.

D1. ankle mob
D2. smr + super squat hip sequence
D3. knee series

The knee series feels really good right now, so I may start doing it every day I do OLY sessions, similar to how I do my wrist routine almost daily.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #35
Hunter Laing

Tue 10-15-13
MUi3h12
cort6

am - EQ2

joints
wrist stretches
band shoulder series
scaps

I'm really liking this band shoulder series. I think I'll try doing it before and after every session and see if all the pops and clicks in my shoulders clear up.

A1. tri lat ext stretch - 15# x 3 x 20 sec
A2. back body line drill - 3 x 20 sec

After the band shoulder series, I could sink much deeper in the tri lat ext stretch, which felt really good, and I had a much easier time keeping my shoulders open during the back body line drill.

B1. double toe pull HS body line wall drill - 3 x 5

My shoulders were more open during these than usual, so it took me a while to figure out the new feeling of the HS, but when I did I was having some pretty solid ~5 sec holds with very minimal effort. My body line also looked really good during these. Something that is helping me get the feeling for the HS is trying to get the feeling of freestanding with my toes barely touching the wall, and then slowly pulling them away.

C1. HS heel pulls - 1 x 5

I think I might take these out for a while and just do the toe pulls, because these kinda screw up the whole body line feeling that I'm trying to ingrain with the rest of the exercises in my EQ sessions.

D1. double toe pull HS body line wall drill - 2 x 5

My body line feeling was a little screwed up after the HS heel pulls, but I still had one or two solid holds.

E1. prone overgrip dislocates / 3030 - 5# x 3 x 10

I taped some little pink dbs to a pvc stick for these, and then put my 1/2# micro plates in the middle. This won't be a permanent solution for weighting these but it'll work for now.

F1. wrist conditioning

G1. band shoulder series

Shoulders are feeling really good right now.

________

pm - OLY *weights back in kilos

joints
squat mob w/ bands
band shoulder series
AM bar

A1. 3x1 clean + 1 hang clean + 3 front squats + 1 jerk
b x 1
40 x 1
45 x 1
50 x 1
55 x 3 x 1

These felt pretty good today regarding technique, but my left knee was a little buggy and I couldn't quite get comfortable in the hole. After my first set, a lifter there advised me to try widening my grip on the clean because I was pulling it really low off my thighs, so I did and it helped me keep the bar a lot closer. On the first rep the bar banged in my chest. It also made for a snappier turnover, and I think it will probably make the jerk a little easier. Speaking of, today was my first day doing jerks in a long time, but they were feeling really quick. I have always had the problem of letting my chest cave on the dip causing the bar to go forward a little, so I will be focused completely on that from now on when working on jerks until it is fixed.

B1. HBBS
b x 5
40 x 5
60 x 5
80 x 3
95 x 1
100 x 1
105 x 1 PR
107.5 x 1 PR
110.5 x 1 PR

These weren't feeling great today, and I still hit almost a 20# PR. On the warmup sets I was feeling very stiff and my left knee was still wonky, but it started feeling a little better as the weights increased. For the last set, I meant to just go 110, but I fucked up my math with the kilo plates...I'm not complaining though.

C1. Harop curl on GHD - bw x 3 x 5 w/ 5 sec ecc

These were really firing up my hamstrings today. I moved the foot support a lot closer to the knee pad, and it made them a lot harder, which is, I'm pretty sure, how they're supposed to be done. I got 2 reps unassisted the first set, and 1 rep unassisted on the second and third sets.

D1. foam roll
D2. super squat hip sequence

E1. band shoulder series

Since the Hatch squat cycle is basically over, some reflections: I think it was a good thing for me to run at this point in my lifting life, because it got me used to lots of squatting, front and back, every week. I feel like it probably helped condition my knees and hips and ankles to the high volume of work, which should help in the future when I will likely be doing a little less volume. It resulted in my squat going from 225# to 110.5 kilos, or 243.1#, for an 18# PR, which is really good for not going over 80% intensity on almost all squat workouts, but I feel like I could have added a lot more weight to the bar by working with less volume and heavier weights. One of the biggest problems that I had today going for the heavier weights was my form breaking down, which I didn't experience at all over the hatch program, and I think working at higher intensities for a while will help me keep my form when going for PRs better.

I think that the next step in my lifting will be a more bulgarian-esque type program, working to daily maxes in the snatch, clean and jerk, and either front or back squat. I think that the volume of the Hatch program will have adequately prepared me for a couple week run of this style lifting and should result in some more PRs. I also think this is a good time for me to start lifting for heavier weights in everything because I am at the good gym for a couple more weeks and definitely wont be able to go for maxes every day at the shitty other gym.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #36
Hunter Laing

Wed 10-16-13
MUi2
cort6

am - SAS(d)

joints
wrist stretches
band shoulder series
scaps

A1. band assisted tuck planche hold - purple x 4 x 7 sec
A2. lower to adv tuck front lever hold - 4 x 7 sec

So i tried moving up to the purple band today, and it is a lot harder than the red band was. I am actually pretty disappointed with my performance on tuck planches today, considering how strong they felt on saturday. I just felt like I couldn't get my scaps in a strong enough position during these today, and in later sets I was having some trouble keeping hard depression. I may try alternating between the red and purple bands in the next SAS session, so that I can get the right feel of the hold with the red band and try and transfer it to the purple band.

Front lever holds felt pretty strong as usual, and I was feeling my abs a little, but I still havent been able to get back into the position where I really felt them working hard, which is, I'm pretty sure, the position I want to be in during a full front lever.

B1. lower to adv tuck back lever hold to german hang pull - 3 sec BL/5 sec GH x 2 x 3

These felt good today. My shoulder mobility is improving, I think, because today I was sinking into a full german hang a lot easier than I have in previous sessions.

C1. YTWL's - 5#s x 2 x 5

Felt good. Didn't realize I was using the 5's until after I finished both sets. I'll probably go back to the 3#s next session and keep form super strict.

_________

pm - BASb(d)

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. MU transition - rings touching top of head x 8 x 1

So I went to do my normal toe assisted MU transitions after raising the rings a little from last BASb session, and I ended up pulling through the transition without any help from my feet. Then I tried to do as slow a negative as possible, which wasn't very slow. I was pretty pumped.

B1. MU from sitting on ground - 2 x 1

I moved the rings a little lower, so that I had room over them to do a full dip but still had enough room under them to sit with fully extended arms. And I now understand why this mornings session seemed so shitty...the universe wanted me to save my strength to perform my first strict muscle up!

C1. seated db ext rot / 5010 - 10# x 2 x 6 each arm

Felt these pretty well on both sides, and they felt a lot easier than last time with this weight.

D1. wrist conditioning

So today ended up being awesome. Hitting my first strict muscle up is a great feeling, and now I just wanna do more of em. But this does put me in a situation that I don't really know how to deal with. I had planned on this MU intensification cycle lasting at least another 2 weeks, but now I kinda don't see the point since I have the MU. I may finish out this week and start a MU accumulation phase next week to start building up my strength in the MU. That would mean that my intensification phase only lasted for 3 weeks, but maybe thats ok... I'll have to do some reading about this and see if it really matters how long an intensification phase lasts. I feel like it doesn't really, especially if the main goal of the intensification phase has already been accomplished.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #37
Hunter Laing

Thu 10-17-13
MUi3h12

am - BASa(d)

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. FG chins (chest to rings) / 31X1 - 3, 3, 3, 3
A2. RTO dips / 31X1 - 3, 3, 3, 3

Both of these felt good today. FG chins went really well, all done from deadhang. RTO dips felt the strongest today that they have the whole time I've been doing them. I was reading around on the gymnasticbodies forums and saw something about keeping SA contracted during RTO dips. I still dont have a good mind-muscle connection with my SA (I'm working on it) but I did my best to keep them contracted today and it seemed to really help; I felt much more stable in the bottom position and had an easier time keeping the rings turned out when pressing back up.

B1. db cuban rotation /5010 - 5#s x 2 x 10

These felt really good. I think I like these better than the seated db ext rot's.

C1. wrist conditioning

D1. band shoulder series

______

pm - OLY

joints
foam roll
band shoulder series
band squat mob
AM bar

A1. Snatch
40 x 3 x 2
45 x 1
50 x 1
54 x 1
57 x 1
60 x 1
62 x 1
63 x 2 x m
63 x 1

So today, during warmups, I started focusing on loose arms throughout the pull, and it was pulling the bar into a much better position as the lighter weights, but as the weights got heavier I wasn't pulling the bar as far into my hips before exploding and I wasn't pulling myself under as fast. This is something that I'll start working on more: loose arms while still sweeping the bar with my back, and then, as soon as the bar moves past my hips, reengaging those arms to pull myself under faster.

Also, my low back was feeling very fatigued today, I think from squats on Tuesday, so I'm pretty happy to hit only a kilo under my PR today.

B1. Clean and Jerk
40 x 2+1
50 x 1
60 x 2 x 1
65 x 2 x 1
70 x 1
60 x 1
65 x 1
70 x 1
73 x 1 PR
75 x 2 x 1 PR

Cleans were easy today, as I didn't even make it within 10 kilos of my PR, but the jerks were really holding back the weight I could use. That being said, jerks felt good today, and I beat my old PR by 10# so I'm happy. I'm still pushing the weight forward, but today I tried widening my stance to see if that would help. It felt better, but because it made my catch in the split a little wider; I still pushed the bar forward. Cleans may have to be kept very light until I can fix my form on these jerks because I don't want shoulder issues coming from this like last time I tried to include jerks in my oly training.

C1. HBBS
60 x 2 x 5

D1. Front Squat
60 x 3

I thought I was gunna squat today, but I got under the bar and my left knee was feeling really sketchy, so I decided to lay off. I'll try again tomorrow. The knee felt better during the front squats than the back squats, but I didn't even notice it during the snatches and cleans.

E1. band shoulder series
E2. foam roll
E3. band squat mob
Old 10-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #38
Hunter Laing

Fri 10-18-13
MUi3h12

pm - OLY

joints
foam roll
band squat mob
band shoulder series
AM bar x 2

A1. Snatch
40 x 2 x 2
45 x 2 x 2
50 x 2 x 1
54 x m
54 x 1
57 x 1
60 x 2 x m

So I went on on Thursday and was really hungover Friday morning. I ended up skipped my EQ session, but I don't feel too bad about that because it was going to be a deload session anyway. I still wasn't feeling great by the time I got to the gym, and basically had to force myself to go when I'm usually excited to. I just wasn't feeling explosive today and couldn't focus enough on my technique. After the second miss at 60 I gave up and moved onto clean and jerks.

B1. clean and jerk
60 x 2 x 2
65 x 3 x 1
68 x 1
70 x 1
72 x 1
60 x 3 x 1+2

Tweaked my left knee during one of the lighter cleans, and another lifter noticed and gave me a knee wrap to try out for the day. I liked it, and it mde my left knee feel more stable. I am going to try to pick up some ace bandages to wrap it up before my next session. He also helped me fix my jerk starting position, with my elbows facing more downward and the bar resting on my clavicle more than on my delts. It was uncomfortable at first but I was driving the bar much straighter up and less out forward. After hitting a really ugly jerk at 72, I decided to drop down to 60 for some cleans + 2 jerks to work on that jerk starting position more.

C1. Squat
b x 10
40 x 10
60 x 5 x 10

Had my knee wrapped up for these as well, and it made a huge difference in the way the squat felt. I actually felt my leg muscles working to get the weight up. I will probably do some high rep squats for a while just to get used to the feeling of my leg muscles actually working, because I haven't ever really felt my legs burning after sets of squats.

So today sucked a lot for the lifts, but the feeling I got during the squats kinda made up for it. When alls said and done, I'm just glad that I got my ass to the gym while feeling so shitty, and after I left I felt great.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #39
Hunter Laing

10-21-13
MUa1

am - SASa1

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. tri lat ext stretch - 15# x 3 x 20 sec
A2. double toe pull HS body line wall drill - 3 x 5

Every upper body session will be started with this EQ combo. I have read several places that handstands need lots of frequent practice, and since I have other goals I care about more than HS at the moment, I haven't been making as much progress because I was only doing two EQ sessions a week. For this next cycle, I'll be doing this 8 times a week, which will be a huge bump up in my HS practice.

This felt really good today. The first set was a little sketchy, the second set was better, with one or two good holds, and the third set was solid.

B1. band assisted tuck planche hold - red x 5 x 12 sec
B2. arch scap pull - 5 x 3 pulls to 4 sec hold each

Went back up to the red band today for the planche, but it still isn't feeling as strong as I remember it being before. However, on one set, I had a really good mind-muscle connection to my scaps and could really focus on pushing my whole shoulder girdle away from the floor; this was the strongest feeling set today.

On the arch scap pulls, I would pull into the arch scap hang and hold for 4 sec, then drop down to a hang and repeat two more time. This felt really solid through the first couple sets, but by the end the retraction/depression was getting hard to hold with completely straight arms and I was swinging a little in the arch scap hang holds.

C1. lower through BL to GH pull - 5sec BL/5 sec GH x 3 x 3
C2. RTO support hold - 3 x 15 sec

This was a pretty fun combo, and I think it will be really good at conditioning the elbows for further straight arm work. Also got a huge bicep pump.

D1. YTWL's - 3# x 5 x 5

Something in my left shoulder was a little tweaked when doing the T movement with certain hand positions, so I stuck with the ones that didn't aggravate it. I'll be paying close attention to my left shoulder because I have just reintroduced jerks into my training, and they have messed it up in the past. If it keeps getting worse, I'll drop the jerks and go back to just working cleans.

E1. wrist conditioning

F1. band shoulder series

______

pm - OLY

joints
foam roll
band squat mob
band shoulder series

A1. Snatch
b x 4
30 x 4
40 x 4
42.5 x 4
45 x 3 x 4

These were rough today. My legs were still a little sore from Friday, and I was having a hard time getting into a good starting position and I had no leg drive. My first and second pull were feeling really wonky as well. At 45, I started getting under the bar really fast; I had to because I had no leg drive and no explosiveness, but that was kind of the point to doing 4 rep sets; it was just a little more intense than I thought it would be today. I moved my grip a little wider because it felt like I was no longer getting the bar into my hips, but I think I was also not sweeping it very well. Still have lots to work on for the snatch...

My low back was also on fire during these. This is the first time I have ever felt my low back during snatches at all, so maybe I'm doing something right.

B1. Clean and Jerk
45 x 3
50 x 3
55 x 3
60 x 2 x 3

By the time I got to these my low back was pretty much done, so the weights stayed light today. My jerk form has gotten a lot better with the new jerk starting position, and the bar isn't going nearly as forward, if at all. I also got a compliment from one of the coaches on my self-coached clean and jerk form. =)

C1. Front Squat
b x 6
40 x 6
50 x 6
60 x 6 x 6

Wrapped up my left quad right above the knee with an ace bandage today, even though it wasn't feeling tweaked at all, just to be safe and to try and recreate the feeling I had with the back squats on Friday. It worked pretty well. I had no knee twinges throughout the work sets, and I was able to "chuanfu" pretty effectively with both legs. I didn't actually feel my leg muscles working as much as I did with the back squats on Friday, but that could be because I did much lower rep sets.

D1. foam roll
D2. band squat mob
D3. band shoulder series
Old 10-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #40
Hunter Laing

10-22-13
MUa1

am - SASb1

joints
wrist stretches
scaps

A1. weighted tri lat ext stretch - 15# x 3 x 20 sec
A2. toe pull HS drill - 3 x 5

Wasn't feeling the toe pulls nearly as well today as I was yesterday, but I think its probably because my shoulders are pretty fatigued.

B1. lower to adv tuck front lever hold - 5 x 15 sec
B2. planche lean - 5 x 15 sec

Front levers felt pretty good, but the longer hold times meant that I could untuck as much as I was during the 7 sec holds from the MUi cycle. Planche leans felt pretty good too, although they make my left shoulder feel a little iffy. I like em though, because I can focus a lot more on the feeling of pushing into the ground with my entire shoulder girdle.

C1. lower through BL to GH pull - 5sec BL/5sec GH x 3 x 3
C2. RTO support - 3 x 15 sec

Makes my elbows feel goooood.

D1. Lu raises - 5# x 5 x 10

I'm calling these Lu raises because I first saw Lu Xiaojun doing them in a video on youtube. The chinese apparently love them for shoulder health so I thought I'd give em a try.

E1. wrist conditioning

________

pm - OLY

joints
foam roll
band squat mob
band shoulder series
AM bar

A1. squat
40 x 2 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 4 x 10

I tried to squat without the knee wrap on my left leg, but on maybe the 6th rep of the first set I felt the tweak come back, so I wrapped it up for the remaining sets. I still felt a little knee twinge on one of the sets at 70, so I have to remember that the wrap isn't a magical fix and that I still need to focus on keeping my left leg in a good position.

B1. hang snatch
30 x 4
35 x 4
40 x 4 x 4

My low back was shot during these, but I was actually sweeping the bar really well and getting under it quickly.

C1. hang clean and jerk
40 x 3
50 x 3
60 x 2 x 3

Low back was finished at this point, but these reps were also pretty quick, although the jerks were getting slow by the end.

D1. foam roll
D2. low back stretches
D3. band shoulder series