Home   |   Contact   |   Help

Get Our Newsletter
Sign up for our free newsletter to get training tips and stay up to date on Catalyst Athletics, and get a FREE issue of the Performance Menu journal.

Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Training > Equipment

Old 08-27-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
Kim Dowse

Troy - I ordered the Do-Wins from Pendlay about 3 months ago. I also received a different size than what I ordered (had even talked to him on thephone prior to placin ghte order). Give Glenn a call - he was great to work with. He sent me the correct size (no charge for shipping) and a shipping label to return the first pair. Good Luck!
Kim Dowse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #12
Troy Archie

I went through Pete Delago over at Werksan and so far I'm getting bull shit from them. They sent me the wrong shoe size than what I ordered, double charged me for shipping (I was charged for shipping in the orignal payment plus I had to pay UPS at my door) and now if I want to exchange the shoes for the proper size that I had ordered they want me to pay for shipping in both directions. I smell fecal matter.

I'll be interested to see how this pans out...
Old 08-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #13
Jordan Glasser

Troy,

when I ordered my Do-wins, I had to pay the brokerage fee of 45$ when it arrived at my door (maybe not exactly 45, I tried to erase that cost from my memory). My 90$ shoes turned into 150$ to ship it to Canada. I did order them from Glenn, not Werksan.
Good luck working that out.....I know the UPS guy said that I can try and dispute the amount of the brokerage fee. I couldn't be bothered to make a big deal.

shitty deal for sure, I hope it all works out.

There are a couple of places to get them in canada if this deal falls through.
Jordan Glasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:14 AM   #14
Troy Archie

Yeah well it looks like I'm stuck with a pair of shoes that are a bit too big but correct according to their size adjustment chart. And no explanation for the extra shipping costs other than it being a customs duty charged by my country.

Definitely would NEVER do business with these folks again and would recommend them to no one.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:59 PM   #15
Kim Dowse

Troy - hope you can sell them on E-bay or to a friend. If you decide to get a pair that fits...Glen was awesome to work with. Also, I am looking into getting a pair of Adidas Ironwork from Dynamic Fitness. I ordered my suit from them...great customer service, great people to work with.
Kim Dowse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 AM   #16
John Seiler

Ain't it grand that you can buy 850 different running and soccer shoes from the Adidas website but not their weightlifiting shoes? Seriously, talk about a bastard child. WTF.

Don't worry, though. I strongly chastised them in an email. Our worries are JUST about over.

Last edited by John Seiler : 08-31-2007 at 10:34 AM. Reason: addition
John Seiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:35 AM   #17
Rick Deckart
Banned

That's because Adidas sells it's weightlifing shoes only through select dealers: In Germany for example as far as I know the only Dealer who sells Adidas is Manfred Nerlinger.
Rick Deckart is offline   Reply With Quote