I am having problems with my lifts. I hope to have some video and pictures soon, but I will try to write what the problems are below.
- Rounded back at bottom - especially when I try to go deeper
- When practicing with stick, I seem to want to naturally hold the bar way behind me. (May be causing imbalance in bottom position)
As for the Clean & Jerk:
- Rounded back in low position once weight gets heavier
- I jerk the weight in front
- My split stance is quite narrow
I think this might be a flexability issue. I am still doing the "Dave Turner Beginner" program written in Dan John's book. But, my concern is maybe even that might be too advanced at the moment. Or, it could just a flexability issue thta I need to focus on during the lifts.
Any suggestions? My coach says it is an ankle fexability issue and I might need to add more sole to the bottom of my lifting shoes and it is not fixable.