Critique This Program Cycle
We've had very good results with this Wichita Falls influenced program in a traditional linear progression. Our goals are to build overall strength, build the strength in the slow lifts, and maintain and grow CF metcon ability. The gym population is generally beginner level with a few intermediate lifters.
* Monday – Squat (5x5) + shorter metcon
* Tuesday – Heavy Deadlift (5 rep max or 3-3-3) + shorter metcon
* Wednesday – Longer Metcon + skillwork
* Thursday – Squat (5x5) + Press (3-3-3-3-3)
* Friday – Power Cleans (3-3-3-3-3) + shorter metcon
Metcons are generally simple and designed to not interfere with recovery and the lifts. Thoughts/comments/concerns?
P.S. Please leave CF bashing to other threads.