Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Nutrition > General Nutrition

Old 05-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #11
Ron Nelson

I even broke my fast early today and had a huge turkey sandwich with provolone and a piece of chocolate cake for lunch.

Still don't feel guilty.

Guinness tonight. Ooohwee.

http://www.theartofdansilver.com/ron.html
Ron Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:49 AM   #12
THOMAS RICHARDS

Default update

3 weeks in continue to shrink, belly and love handles are leaving town, down to 224 from 242, worried about how fast it is coming off. Know I have alot to lose! Still able to do the wod, times are getting better somewhat strength is still on par with a 405lb deadlift yesterday! Thanks again!
THOMAS RICHARDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:38 AM   #13
Robb Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOMAS RICHARDS View Post
3 weeks in continue to shrink, belly and love handles are leaving town, down to 224 from 242, worried about how fast it is coming off. Know I have alot to lose! Still able to do the wod, times are getting better somewhat strength is still on par with a 405lb deadlift yesterday! Thanks again!
Thomas-
I don't think there is anything to worry about. Hard work and smart nutrition just work very very quickly!

Robb's Blog
Robb Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:14 PM   #14
Bobby Spencer

Great job, Thomas. Now get ready for all of those people accusing you of being on something (Perhaps, one of the greatest compliments.) These days, hard work, proper nutrition, and smart training that yields results seems to be a foreign concept to some people.
Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I beseech you therefore,brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1
Bobby Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:26 AM   #15
Dan Silver

Attention everyone: Ron wrote an article about his diet for my website.

(When next we see Ron, he is sharing a Bloomin’ Onion with a bunch of administrative assistants at TGI Fridays.)

-D.
Dan Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #16
THOMAS RICHARDS

thanks, I slacked off over the weekend and I ate, drank basically what I wanted to helping a friend move, the scale says I put back on about three pounds. The scale doesn't lie so I will tighten the routine back up again this week.
THOMAS RICHARDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:53 AM   #17
Allen Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOMAS RICHARDS View Post
thanks, I slacked off over the weekend and I ate, drank basically what I wanted to helping a friend move, the scale says I put back on about three pounds. The scale doesn't lie so I will tighten the routine back up again this week.
It's not 3 pounds of bodyfat, the most likely scenario is water retention. You'll find once you get back on IF you shed the weight in a snap. I do typically "gain" 3-5 pounds a weekend when I get off IF but I know it's not bodyfat gain due to the simple fact that I know I don't shed 3-5 pounds after 1 day of eating clean.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:39 AM   #18
Robb Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Silver View Post
Attention everyone: Ron wrote an article about his diet for my website.

(When next we see Ron, he is sharing a Bloominí Onion with a bunch of administrative assistants at TGI Fridays.)

-D.
Dan-
If Nicki and I head down this weekend is there a couch available for us to surf on?

Robb's Blog
Robb Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:19 AM   #19
Ron Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb Wolf View Post
Dan-
If Nicki and I head down this weekend is there a couch available for us to surf on?
Don't know how your weekend in SF went, but if you landed at Casa de Silver, you likely stayed in the "Troll Den." It's quaint, in a festering sore kind of way.

Note of clarification: Blooming Onions are found at Outback Steakhouse. At TGI Friday's, I prefer the jalapeno poppers.

http://www.theartofdansilver.com/ron.html
Ron Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:28 AM   #20
Dan Silver

Robb,

The Troll Den awaits whenever you like. And, as it's a sound studio, you can rock your ass off while there.

Carpe De Facemelting Guitarlead.

-D.
Dan Silver is offline   Reply With Quote