Just a recipe i wanted to share, i enjoy it for both lunches and dinners.
1. Combine equal parts of fish sauce and lime juice in a bowl (approx. 3tbs). Add half a diced red onion, some choped mint and chilli to taste.
2. Steam two cups of broccoli.
3. Fry a portion of beef (150-200grams).
4. Slice the beef while it is still hot and add to the sauce mix straight away.
5. Serve with steamed broccoli on the side.
You can adjust proportions to suit individual zone needs. Alternatively you can pour the beef/sauce mix over a salad.
Sam In Aus