Mon: 8.5 hrs
OAC: 1x2A, 1x2A +5 lbs, 1x1 +10 lbs & 12.5 lbs, 1x1R +15 lbs L-fail, 2x2A +10 lbs
maltese leans (1/2 lay): 3x5s w/ 1 min rest (testing)
rings straddle PL 4s + 3 rings adv. tuck PL pushups 3s
10s inverted eccentric to hang
straddle FL pullups: 8,7,6 (good form to failure)
Working today was an overall success I believe. I did what I wanted to do with the first two exercises and then it was just extra work from there.
Maltese looks to be about ~25 degrees away. Definite improvement from my 30-40 or so degrees back in September.
OAC were worse than I thought overall. I was hoping to hit +15 lbs with both, but that's okay. My previous records were +12.5 L and +17.5 R. However, that was with full ROM.. I am skimping the first 10-20 degrees so it is probably a big difference but I don't want my shoulder in that ROM anymore. Overall, solid though since I am up to 134 lbs (+8 lbs from when I pulled those PRs) so that would equate to +20.5 and +25.5 lbs (but not really, lol) which is good progress in the two or so months even with the shoulder rehab work I did for a couple weeks.
R posterior delt is sore now and I could tell that during the last exercise it was feeling unstable. So hopefully tomorrow we'll be good to go again. Lots of massage for it now.
Knee is doing better. Still a bit sore so I'm gonna hold back for now. I did do a bit of stair climbing so mostly ice and massage for it. We'll see how it holds up by tomorrow.