Being that the site was down all day, I was in a severe withdrawal and missed you all. I just want to take a moment to thank the mods for their work and list some of the reasons I like it here so much.
1. One need not write stupid euphemisms such as DTD (doing the deed), s3x, or other crap when the need to write the word "sex" comes up. (heh heh heh)
2. There hasn't been a thread about how inappropriate SpongeBob is for children. He's a bad influence, and the humor is clearly adult.
3. Nobody thinks I'm a bad mother because I plan on teaching my kid to put on a condom someday. And encouraging him to make his own decisions about how he'll use his body. (Or at least hasn't flamed me for thinking it!)
4. The thought of a woman saying, "Whaddya mean you can't find time to work out? Put your baby in a carrier and walk up and down a hill or some stairs for 20 minutes a day!" isn't considered abusive.
5. I haven't had posts redacted or completely removed here.
Please oh please don't leave me again. I can't stand going to parenting sites where being a thinking individual is looked down upon!!!
I fear that by the tenor of the boards I've had to troll today, America's future is in DEEP jeopardy if these are the folks raising up the children. Be very afraid.