I usually never list my parkour goals because they are somewhat hard to control. Also, although parkour is my main discipline, I can only get a couple solid hours a week outside practicing; even then, I'm usually stuck teaching due to the nature of the community we have here in Rochester.
When I post here, it is mostly for standard weight lifting, gymastics, or equilibre.
Implementation of a Structured Daily Routine:
Active Flexibility Practice
- Frontal leg raise - 2min cumulative ME
- Lateral leg raise - 2min cumulative ME
- Back leg raise - 2min cumulative ME
- Straddle-L - 2min cumulative ME
- Straight body HS - kick up 10sec hold x3
- Kick to HS - double leg kick to tuck x3
- Straddle kick - kick to HS slow eccentric x3
- Asymmetrical HS - weight shift up on five fingers both sides x3
Tuck planche - 1min floor
Wall walks - taken from Gymnastic Bodies
Wall Shoulder Extensions - 2x5 as far as possible (almost completely straight)
Intense passive stretching of the shoulder, hip, lower back and chest
Intense tennis ball therapy of the shoulder girdle, hip, and bicep
This is a daily routine to be done in the morning. Another post will follow with a revised workout routine.