Originally Posted by glennpendlay
hello brian. I know who you are bald and blue singlet. dad told bobby you need to stay on your heals and dip strate. i was throwing darts when you were lifting. did you see my bulls eye/? I left it in the board for people to see. we had a meet in a barn today and outside was muddy and i got mud in the car. i also threw darts for a long time and threw darts with dane and got a bulls eye which i left in the board but dane tood down. i did 20k snatch and 26k clean and jerk. 46 total. 4k more than my meet 2 weeks ago. dad says my back wasnt strate on my cleans. and my hands hurt today from rowing. we went to gander montain but dad wouldnt buy me shoes or a fishing pole because he didnt have any money. i met gary deel today also. dad says he was good when he wasnt old and he had strong legs.
Let me set the record straight on a couple things.
1. I am not bald yet just shaved my head....just messing with you.
I am getting a little bald spot in the back but still have the majority of my hair intact.
2. I did see your bulls eye.
3. That wasn't a barn, it was the Van Alstyne Fine Arts and Recreation Center.
4. I agree with you the mudd I got in my car sucked.
5. I met Gary Deal to and he was telling me about how back in the day he was a good lifter. But you are clearly more popular around the Olympic lifting community then me. Lucky you get to hang out with your Dad so much...haha. You probably saw my two boys. After my first CJ they were more into the tractor in the back of the barn, oops, I mean Van Alstyne Fine Arts and Rec.
I'm going to try to come work out with you next month. I want to come on a day when you and Caleb are training. See you then!