Results from my re-testing on body-weight movements.
- Tuck Planche= 15 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Planche= 2x5 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Front Lever= 16 seconds
- Straddle front lever= 5 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Back lever= 16 seconds
- Straddle Back Lever= 5 seconds
- Handstand wall hold facing wall= 30 seconds
- Handstand wall hold facing away from wall= 60 seconds
- Max Ring dips= 10
- Weighted 1rm ring dip= 50lbs
- Weighted pull-up 1rm= 50lbs
- L- chin-ups= 8 * felt incredibly light
- L pull-ups= 5* reps were quite easy
- max HeSPU facing wall- 6
Videos are available just didn't have the time to post anything. I plan on proceeding with handstand & manna prog, adv. tuck planche, straddle FL, Straddle BL, 60 seconds of compression for my static work.