Go Back   Catalyst Athletics Forums > Training > Olympic Weightlifting

Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
Aaron Salter

Default Neck Pain

I've been having a dull pain in my neck for almost a month now. Every time I turn my head to the left, I feel the pain in the lower right portion of my neck. When I go heavy with lifts, snatch and clean feel fine, but once I get to the jerk, dear Lord. It's pretty painful to get my arms locked out and to support that weight overhead. I don't remember actually pulling anything and I've been to the chiropractor. He did adjustments on me and I felt a little better, but it's compromising my ability to jerk (insert crude joke here).

If anyone has suggestions as to what this may be, please let me know! Thanks
Aaron Salter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Max Bernosky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Salter View Post
I've been having a dull pain in my neck for almost a month now. Every time I turn my head to the left, I feel the pain in the lower right portion of my neck. When I go heavy with lifts, snatch and clean feel fine, but once I get to the jerk, dear Lord. It's pretty painful to get my arms locked out and to support that weight overhead. I don't remember actually pulling anything and I've been to the chiropractor. He did adjustments on me and I felt a little better, but it's compromising my ability to jerk (insert crude joke here).

If anyone has suggestions as to what this may be, please let me know! Thanks
try this

Max Bernosky is offline   Reply With Quote