Originally Posted by Alicia Zhuang
3. Do not mix psyllium husk with something and leave it to sit for a few hours. The psyllium husk will expand and you will get some clumpy stuff.
5. I am so sick of ON Chocolate I am trying not to gag while drinking it... may have to buy some turkey breast and chicken breast tomorrow. Shugart would say that I've modified the V diet so much that I'm not on it anymore. The V diet induces fat loss through a huge caloric deficit... so as long as I can create that, I am not worried about eating meat instead of drinking shakes.
6. Almost no sleep again last night... I saved a bit of Powerade from this morning to try and create an insulin spike so I might sleep better.
7. A bit of walking, a bit of rowing, and a workout inspired by Allen's training log:
DL 5x3 65kg
PUs 5x3 BW
Dips 5x3 BW
4x5 (90s rest) 25kg of PC, SDLHP, RDL, MP, FS
3. Nasty isn't it??? I've made that mistake before too.
5. I've read numerous V-diet accounts and it's said the first week is the hardest, I think you can stick through it! start experimenting with different combos (ON chocolate + PB + milk = good). I havent' done the V-diet but last year I did the smoothie detox diet with my wife....I hadn't waned solid food so bad before that! Recalling back to the V-diet stuff I read I'm pretty sure you are allowed to have one solid meal per week? I found Dan John's V-diet account to be the best.
6. So what's up with all this non-sleeping? Are you too hungry to fall asleep at night?
7. Robb said for his clients he tries to do 3-5 sets of 2-3 reps in about 15 minutes using 1 minute rests between movements. I like it.