- - Re-test
||08-02-2010 02:36 PM
Results from my re-testing on body-weight movements.
- Tuck Planche= 15 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Planche= 2x5 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Front Lever= 16 seconds
- Straddle front lever= 5 seconds
- Adv. Tuck Back lever= 16 seconds
- Straddle Back Lever= 5 seconds
- Handstand wall hold facing wall= 30 seconds
- Handstand wall hold facing away from wall= 60 seconds
- Max Ring dips= 10
- Weighted 1rm ring dip= 50lbs
- Weighted pull-up 1rm= 50lbs
- L- chin-ups= 8 * felt incredibly light
- L pull-ups= 5* reps were quite easy
- max HeSPU facing wall- 6
Videos are available just didn't have the time to post anything. I plan on proceeding with handstand & manna prog, adv. tuck planche, straddle FL, Straddle BL, 60 seconds of compression for my static work.
||08-02-2010 08:20 PM
Not too shabby... although some disparity there with 10 ring dips and 50 lbs on the dips..
||08-03-2010 02:50 PM
Yeah my shoulders were pretty sore the day of the re-test even though I hadn't worked out in 2-3 days.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:41 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.