View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #60
Derek Simonds

49 Tuesday

Weigh In
188.6 lb's, 9.9% BF Athletic, 17.5% Normal and I am sure that I am dehydrated from last night. I took water to bed with me but didn't drink as much as I should have.

6:00 No Shotgun
7:10 kashi go lean, milk, 1 1/2 scoops protein, water
9:30 turkey burger, carrots
11:00 turkey burger, cottage cheese
1:00 turkey burger, carrots
3:30 turkey burger, activa light yogurt
5:00 half turkey burger, carrots
5:30 started drinking 32 oz powerade
7:45 16 oz lo fat chocolate milk, cliff bar, lots of water

Workout
3 Pos Clean 95 lb's X 3 I moved it up from 90 as I felt 85 was too easy last week
Sotts press 2 X 10 40 lb db's this was heavy for me but no problems
P/U's 3 X 8 I did weighted p/u's on Sunday so I went with normal just to keep the movement alive
3 sets of abs and back

No-Gi
Summer is going to be interesting to keep enouugh fluids in the system. I was sweating like mad tonight and it isn't even hot yet.

Got to roll with one of the BB's tonight he is incredible. He knee rode me to death. I got caught once with an armbar and once he had his freaking knee so deep in my sternum I was pretty sure he was going to throw my back out . Rolled with a guy from Sand Lake and was defensive at first and he caught me with a shoulder lock than I went on the offensive and controlled. Really a great class for me to get a vision of where I am.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote