View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #6
Derek Simonds

Well another testing day in the books. I only have 1 week left on the mass gain plan and it is the unloading microcycle. I pushed really hard this week and I think I was on the ragged edge for recovery with BJJ and training. I ended up catching a cold that has been going around the family for the last 10 days. Worst day by far was Thursday so I am recovering. Here are the results from today.

Snatch 100 Lb's (PR) I missed on 105 and it was pretty funny. I snatched the weight got under it locked out my shoulders and arms sank into the squat and stayed there. I just couldn't seem to get out of the hole. As I was sitting there I started laughing and I lost it.
Clean I just didn't have it today. I did 145 lb's but it just didn't feel good and I didn't want to push it.
FS 190 lb's (PR) I ran out of time but I am confident that I will be able to break over 200 next Saturday.
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe, is in the end, of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do. -John Ruskin
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote