View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 10:33 AM   #6
Derek Simonds

Well another testing day in the books. I only have 1 week left on the mass gain plan and it is the unloading microcycle. I pushed really hard this week and I think I was on the ragged edge for recovery with BJJ and training. I ended up catching a cold that has been going around the family for the last 10 days. Worst day by far was Thursday so I am recovering. Here are the results from today.

Snatch 100 Lb's (PR) I missed on 105 and it was pretty funny. I snatched the weight got under it locked out my shoulders and arms sank into the squat and stayed there. I just couldn't seem to get out of the hole. As I was sitting there I started laughing and I lost it.
Clean I just didn't have it today. I did 145 lb's but it just didn't feel good and I didn't want to push it.
FS 190 lb's (PR) I ran out of time but I am confident that I will be able to break over 200 next Saturday.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote