View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 06:10 AM   #7
Derek Simonds

Today was the last testing day for the 7 week in my case 8 week mass gain template. I managed one more PR everything else was fairly stagnant which was a disappointment. I think as I progress from undertrained to at least average the progress will slow compared to the big leaps I have been making.

All in LB's

Snatch 105 easily, missed twice on 115, dropped down and missed once on 110. The 110 I had but got stuck at the bottom like I did last week on the 105.

Clean / Jerk 155 nailed it moved up to 160 and cleaned it fairly easily but totally missed the jerk. This was spectacular as I started to lose the weight backwards and wasn't prepared for that. No blood no foul. I tried it again without getting the jerk again. The last time I kept the weight where it should be just couldn't get my arms fully extended.

Front Squat 190 with a little strain but couldn't get 195 for some reason, the weight felt good going down just couldn't get moving out of the hole.

I had great success and really enjoyed the mass gain template. Once again Robb and Greg thanks for the design, the kind words and the feedback (Pierre also).
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe, is in the end, of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do. -John Ruskin
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote