View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #3
Bobby Spencer

They are some of my best investments. I only use KB's for my workouts during FB season when I am coaching because I hate going to the gym at such a late hour. You can get a smoker of a workout in very little time and depending in the sizes of your bells, sets, reps, etc. you can work on strength or metcon. I only have singles in various sizes from the 1pd all the way up to the 3pd. I think, however, that if strength is your goal it would be better to have doubles if your budget allows. I think my next KB related purchase will be Anthony Diluglio KB workbook.

http://www.artofstrength.com/Product...7/Default.aspx

Despite what I thought was a good routine, I've never been satisfied with my timed snatch and swing numbers. Please keep us posted on your numbers James because after I complete this SS cycle I am going back to my KB's for about 18-22 weeks.
Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I beseech you therefore,brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1
Bobby Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote