View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:14 AM   #10
Derek Simonds

Ok, here is what we have discussed. Everyone agrees with the ideas I posted earlier, which goes along with what Yael suggested.

It's funny how life happens, about 2 years ago I was on a flight to California and I was sitting in first class. This huge dude comes in and sits down. I sort of recognized him but couldn't place him. He was banged up pretty good and was icing various parts of his body while we were sitting there. We started chatting and I found out he was a professional wrestler named Diamond Dallas Page. During the flight we talked a lot about motivation, and exerrciselater on he started talking to me about this project he was working on called Yoga for Regular Guys.

Just like most of my plane friends when I got off the plane I promptly shelved the conversation and got on with my life. Here we are 2 years later and one of the web developers that works here says you got to check out this website I built. He knows I am into fitness. So I go and check it out and lo and behold it is DDP and his YRG. http://www.yrgworkout.com/

I got a pretty good chuckle out of it and told him to remind Dallas to send me my free DVD like he had promised. I checked it out and guess what it is pretty good. Based on where we are with the guys and their fitness levels I went ahead and ordered them all the 20 minute program so they can do some treadmill work and then 20 minutes of YRG.

If anyone is interested I will do a full review of the DVD but first glance it is well put together and the book that comes with it is very instructional. For the poses they uses multiple athletes in different shape doing the sequential steps which I thought was a pretty cool idea.

All I have to do is make it through til 2:00 PM and then we have a gold outing. Wish me luck.

BTW Neither I nor my company have anything to do with DDP or YRG other then one of our guys did his website on the side

http://westvolusiawellness.com/

Last edited by Derek Simonds; 05-31-2007 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Full Disclosure!
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote