Had a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade. Arching my back was a little painful, so I decided not to deadlift. Now that it's Sunday morning, everything is back to normal.
- I've been adding in the foot drills Garrett posted on another thread
- stay at 50 for a couple more weeks
Handstand practice against the wall
- my new goal is to do a press to handstand
- first I must learn how to do a handstand
- need a lot more practice, but I'm now comfortable being upside down
- thrusters: 65x8x8
- bodyweight squats: 8 rounds of 20/10
"The enlightened never cease forging themselves."
-- Morihei Ueshiba