View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 04:09 AM   #129
Derek Simonds

Rehab August 28

Rest Day Oh Glorious Rest Day!

Because of my wifes new schedule, the kids going back to school and me not traveling this past 10 days I realized last night I have worked out somewhere around 10 days in a row. Whoops. I was absolutely physically crushed last night when I went to bed. I got in a solid 8:30 hours of sleep and am feeling pretty darn spiffy today.

What I have done most significantly during this rehab period besides purchase some really cool new fitness toys is to get my diet dialed in. I am focusing on a paleo / low carb lifestyle. In the last 2 weeks I have had an insignificant amount of processed carbs, I can't say none because I am sure I have had something. The only carbs that have a real impact would be fruit and I eat that PWO most mornings and sometimes as a snack at 10:00 am.

I am in countdown mode to my physical and follow up visit to determine if my arm is healed. I am setting the clock right now at T Minus 8 Days and Counting. I keep telling myself don't use the arm just let it heal.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote