View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #24
Mike ODonnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Joseph Limbaga View Post
Mike,

If there's one thing I do envy you guys out there is that with my level right no, our head coach says I can charge 100$ an hour easily, yet sadly I can't do it here.
I completely understand how you may not be able to get that kind of money depending on location. I would look into what kind of program you can do for a small group of 3-4 maybe. So if you are only able to charge $30/session....then figure a way to charge $20/session and have a group of 4-5....that way you can maximize you potential revenue per hour to $100/hr. Remember you can make the rules, so tell people that you only do small groups....and it's one flat rate, and then as your results start to show....people will be lining up at the door to train with you! For the average weight loss client (which most are for me) the training is really easy....it's the nutritional adherence you have to make sure they stick to. Best part is...you still get all the credit even though weight loss is 85%+ diet!! Just get a system in place that yields results while also maximizing your revenue per hour (or session).