Old 09-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
Ethan Pack

September 13, 2007

AM Weigh-In
Weight: 289.2 lbs
Body Fat (Tanita Scale): 41.4%
Waist: 51.5"

Comments
I slept well last night – too well in fact, because I didn’t get myself out of bed until 7:30 AM. I hope that I don’t start to get overly fatigued during this regimen, but we’ll have to see how it goes. I’m also sure I could’ve pulled myself up at 6:30 AM as planned, but a little laziness was in order this morning I guess. So far, I’m doing well; it’s 11:20 AM and hunger hasn’t been an issue. I’m almost done with my second 24oz of water and I’m going to get another cup of coffee afterwards. Let’s see how today goes.

It’s now 3:15 PM and I’ve started thinking about food a bit, particularly bad food. The good part of this is that the hunger throughout the day hasn’t been as bad as my first fast day on the 11th, but the fact that I’m craving crappy things (like McDonald’s) is a bit frustrating. I know that meat is going to be the staple of my fast-breaking meal. If I do choose something fast, I’m thinking about Wing Stop and getting some of the boneless wings with bleu cheese dressing, but I’m going to try to stay strong.

Tonight was a scheduled rest night, so I didn’t do any training tonight. So I drove from work and decided to go to Wing Stop and pick up 16 hot boneless wings with bleu cheese dressing. I also had a glass of wine and a slice of chocolate cheesecake after dinner (only one more slice to finish it off – thank goodness.) I ate too much – 14 of the 16 boneless wings! It was pretty good, but after a while, it wasn’t – very strange. I wish I had have just buckled down and eaten clean tonight, but no big deal – lesson learned and I’m in this experience for the long run at any rate. I went to sleep at 11:00 PM, a little later than desired, but I needed to let the food digest some.

Training Log
Scheduled Rest Night

Cardio Log
Scheduled Rest Night

PM Weigh-In
Weight: 293.6 lbs
Body Fat (Tanita Scale): 34%
Waist: 52"