View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
Eric Jones

Default Done Screwing Around

After trying many variants and ways of cooking (haha pun) different dietary approaches to gaining mass, I am going to go with a new method.

First, i tried the Zone (18 blocks, I'm was about 160lb, 13%BF), got way too lean too fast, then went up to 26 blocks 3x fat, went up t0 165/10% and stalled, then tried Paleo/IF - 16fast/8eat and got up to my current 170 ~9-10%bf. Now I'm stalled again. I train hard mixing CF, slow and O lifts, Air Force PT, and now Jiu-Jitsu. The training will remain mostly consistent, but I am willing to drop some CF metcon for more O-Lift work.

As much as I hate to say it, I think I will need to stop IFing. I've been doing it since early summer and love it. I still put on muscle and lots of strength while on it and have never felt healthier. Recently I just haven't been able to put much more muscle on. I believe it is because I just can't fit enough calories into that narrow of a window and without lunch and breakfast.

I was thinking along the lines of a seat of the pants Paleo with post W/O carb up with yams and raisins Mon-Fri and a free for all on the weekends. I just dont know at this stage.

Any thoughts?
Eric Jones is offline   Reply With Quote