Thread: 3 phase 2x12
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #24
Pierre Auge

Been having this discussion with Rip, for a while. And since I'm looking at returning to a strict zone I'm considering a comment he made.

So I hate dairy, I really do but from the experience of good Coach Rippetoe his opinion is that the amount of calorie consumption is not particularly related to mass gain. He is telling me that from his experience he has seen the best successes with mass gain in relation to consumption of milk. Ughhh

So here's my question if I return to a strict zone in order to correct my sleep deficiencies, will I completely bastardize the effect by consuming fair portions of milk. I'm wondering if I time the consumption of milk throughout the day as per say 2 blocks every hour between my solid zone meals will negatively effect my potential sleep cycle?

To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. - Douglas Adams
Pierre Auge is offline   Reply With Quote