View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #13
Derek Simonds

If you do pick a date for the USAW club coach cert let me know. I would love to go as well.

Glenn Pendlay's son William is really learning at the fountain of knowledge. I think that Jr, William and your daughter all do it because they see us enjoying it so much. My goal with my kids is just to keep them around the sport and enjoying it as they get older.

It should be interesting to see if all of this renewed interest in Olympic Lifting translates into any higher quality group (meaning a much larger pool) of athletes competing in the sport 10 - 20 years from now.

One of our friends daughter is a freshman in high school and has competed at a high level in gymnastics and swimming. This year she was introduced to O/Lifting and is doing great at it. She was babysitting our kids one day and I was finishing up with a workout and she asked could she show me some lifts. I was really impressed. She did great.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote