View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #519
Derek Simonds

Monday May 5 PM

Somehow I missed out on one of my favorite holidays of the year. Dang it! Oh well the Corona will still be cold this weekend.

BJJ Fundamentals

Nothing new here some good drills on scissors sweeps, and scissor sweep setup to armbar. We also drilled basic gi choke from the mount. My knee seems to be holding up fabulously.

Finished the evening with a 70 minute massage from my beautiful and talented wife. She is in the inbetween stages of having finished her certification but is waiting on the state for her LMT testing. She doesn't want to lose any of her techniques so I get massages for a while, YEAH. To help her grow her business she is giving away massages to people in the community and then handing them a 10% off coupon for when she opens her doors in June / July. We will see how the redemption process goes but so far looks to be a good pre=opening marketing strategy.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote