View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:50 AM   #13
Allen Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gant Grimes View Post
Dammit! I was going to suggest grabbing a handful of the $5.99 cotton shorts and some 3/$10 t-shirts.

On a sadder note, the elastic and lining is coming out of my 9-year old swim trunks. I'm going to have to do something about it. I went to the store the other day and all they had was f'n board shorts. I thought about you when I tried the damn things on (which was even more upsetting). If they fat in the ass and thighs, they're too loose in the waist (no elastic band). If they fit in the waist...well, I couldn't get them over my legs. You're a lot bigger than I am; how do you wear these damn things?

I hate style.
Am I the only person that thinks it's mildly disturbing that you thought about Leo while trying on shorts?

I too have this problem with board shorts though, if they fit in the waist I'm practically immobile, forget about swimming. If they are loose on my legs then waist is huge.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote