View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #11
Jamila Bey

Default I'd been waiting!

[QUOTE=Joe Hart;25758} I talked to boys while they were in the womb. Just wait till they push on your belly with a foot and you can see it.[/QUOTE]

Mister Kicky Pants still isn't here- but our favorite game for now is "push foot."
He picks a spot and pushes, I push back, and he pushes my hand and moves his foot somewhere else. Hilarity ensues.

He is SO ACTIVE!!! I haven't once done a kick count because everytime I even think to do one, he moves too or at least gives me a surprise poke. I'm gonna be in for it as soon as he can roll and crawl! Each morning about 5:30 for the past month, he does what feels like a butterfly stroke for at least half an hour. I have to have Daddy talk to him so he calms down and relaxes... Doesn't stop swimming, but he's gentler on me.

Not that I'm trying to compete with the woman who has 18 kids, but I have so completely enjoyed this process, and I am sure I'll wind up doing it at least another few times! Then again, I've not yet done the labor part, so we'll see.

I am so stupidly happy!
Jamila Bey is offline   Reply With Quote