You're off to a good start. Some basic tips to get you going -
1. Keep working on hip and ankle flexibility to improve your bottom snatch and clean positions.
2. Don't retract your shoulderblades until the end of the 2nd pull - just hold them neutral.
3. When you lift from the hang (above knee - mid-thigh), you want max speed right away - there should be no slow section in there.
4. Keep your weight farther back on your feet - don't let yourself jump forward.
5. When you pull under the bar, force your elbows up and to the sides - right now you're swinging the bar forward.
6. In your clean and snatch, force your knees forward to bring your hips in under your shoulders more (this is a flexibility thing - it will take a while).