View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
Mike ODonnell
Senior Member
 
Mike ODonnell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Emery View Post
mmm, pizza and beer. That might just be on the menu for tonight.
Hell....I'll join you....

Eat meat, fat, veggies, fruits and other whole foods 80% of the time....keep up some exercise daily.....get sleep daily....reduce stress....and then eat whatever life has to offer the other 20%....soon you will just be able to listen to you body and it will tell you what it needs.....

Sounds like a good life long plan for performance, health and sanity....
__________________
Fitness Spotlight
The IF Life
Mike ODonnell is offline   Reply With Quote