Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #440
Allen Yeh

July 17, 2008

1 KB farmers walk to local playground - 24KG switched hands as needed with Connor and Hunter.

Warmup
Did a mix of stuff from hand-to-hand KB drills, KB swings, stuff with iron woody band like band pull-aparts, band good mornings, band pulldowns...etc

~1 mile x 1 24KG KB farmers walk alternating with rack hold alternating hands - This was purely accidental, after being attacked by bugs at the local playground we decided to walk to the elementary school playground which is only a 5 minute walk from our house, I decided to take the trail and proceeded to get lost! After getting directions we finally got to the school. That KB got heavy after a bit!

Metcon This is half of Kettlebell Athletics July Challenge, the actual challenge is you ladder all the way up to 10 burpees
10 KB swings
1 burpee
10 KB swings
2 burpees
10 KB swings
3 burpees
10 kb swings
4 burpees
10 kb swings
5 burpees
Time: 2:37

Hill sprints x 3 - 9.04, 8.77, 8.56 w/ 30 seconds rest

Misc.
A bunch of other stuff with Connor, like bear crawls, pushups, jumping jacks, jumps onto and off of stuff.

Notes:
-At home workout.
-Farmers walk - I got a workout by accident here! By the time I got to the school I dripping with sweat.
-Metcon - Stopped after 5 burpees because Connor hurt himself.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote