Thread: Jon's Food Log
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Jon Alexander

tuesday august 5th part 2
once i got off work i completly lost it!! came home had a good meal of 2whole eggs plus 4 egg whites, 2 teaspoons peanutbutter, and 2 cups brocoli at about 9am. then sat around till 10:30, went to the doctor and found out i have an umbilical hernia then i came home and layed around trying to fall asleep. layed around from12 till about 5(only slept for maybe a total of 2 hours off and on). then this is were i lost it!! got up and had 3 whole eggs 4 egg whites, 1 slice swiss cheese, 1 ounce chedar cheese, 2 ounces chicken breast, 15 almonds and1 whole hass avacado( purposly kept carbs out and fat high, was planing on going back too sleep). then after i got done washing dishes i had a couple spoonfulls of ice cream, that lead to a bowl of honey nut cheerios which lead to abount half a jar of cashew butter. i thought i was done but came back for more( no will power) i had 2 cashew butter and jelly(real fruit jelly) sandwiches( thats more bread than i have eatin in the last 3 weeks put togather, huge gut ache!!) then i had a kashi gronolla bar as i talked on the phone which was followed by about 1 1/2 cups of ice cream whith wheat thins crushed up in it!! then i was done eating!! about a half hour after that i started drinking!! i had one beer, and am on my fourth glass of wine(red wine i think i am going to fast tomorrow till about noon or so. I dont think i will be able to eat till then anyway!!
Jon Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote