View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
Derek Weaver

Rough go of it the last 5 days or so. I was feeling great after my workout on Wednesday, took my standard rest on Thursday and Thursday night ended up laid out with the worst back spasms I have had since I played rugby in high school and had to go to the hospital for back and neck injuries (no paralyzation or anything like that). Friday I felt much better and was headed to Sonoma County for one last hoorah with some college friends. Weird, we're all 25+ now, but when we get together we're all first year frat boys again (5 guys from my original fraternity pledge class were there... gnarly)

either way, lots of beer and crap food (makes the Standard American Diet look good), but my back is better.

Monday 8/25/2008
ME Hang Clean 1-1-1-1-1 (missed jerks on Friday-will affect data on my end results)
Ended at 190. Nice considering that in January, pre ankle injury my max clean was 170. Almost 6 months off, 2.5 months back on and a 20 lb. leap on a hang clean vs. clean from the deck.

Metcon: Tabata squats and push ups
Squats: 21
Push ups: blew up after 6 rounds, ended with 13... 20 rep low through 6 rds.
Derek Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote