Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 03:01 AM   #8
Allen Yeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Royce View Post
This looks like an interesting blend of modalities. Did you put it together yourself? I'm trying to figure out myself how work together O lifting, metabolic conditioning, mobility, and filling in some of the mass gain that O lifting does not work (bench, back). I like that you have some of the prehab stuff in there as well.
The bulk of my lifting days comes from the book The New Rules of Lifting by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove, in the past I've always been afflicted with training ADD and I'm forcing myself to finish out the programs in the book before moving on to other stuff, the way the book is structured you can lift 2-4 times per week depending on how long you want to be in each phase. Depending on time and how I feel I'll do a little bit of stuff each lifting day but typically I do most of the "other" stuff on my off from lifting days a blend of prehab/met-con/intervals. The warmup is somethign I'll change day by day depending on what I'll be doing that day typically I'll always either do the Movement Prep stuff from Core Performance or I'll do the Semi-specific warmup stuff from The New Rules of Lifting, both just fancy terms for dynamic warmup.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote