View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #10
joe waguespack

I thought it was working pretty well, I got through my first carb up and then returned back to the high fat protocol. I noticed that I had smoothed out pretty good from the carb load (which I read happens from holding water, and usually subsides after a few days of low carbs). Well, the smoothness never went away and It seemed that I began adding BF quickly. I was pretty lean when i started so it was easy to see that BF was coming on. It was also a pain in the ass to have to watch every carb I put in my mouth. I went back to my lower calorie paleo-ish/IF diet that I was following before and now it seems like I am adding BF daily, I'm not sure what is going on. I did get petty screwed up with training and being able to track caloric intake due to having to evacuate for hurricane Gustave. I may try it again when I know I won't have any screw ups. I think it's one of those diets that you really have to watch everything closely at the beginning , until you get the hang of it.