View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Jon Sikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Dougherty Springer View Post
I am thinking I will cut back the total intake a little but I wonder what yall have to say. For one thing I wonder why I was still hungry at the end of the night last night was it do to the switch in Macro ratios and carb sources?

Regardless I have been enjoying it.

Thanx-
Liam
3800 calories doesn't sound that outrageous to me. Plenty of people do the gallon of milk thing on top of their regular meals. I never did the whole gallon (could only handle half) but I was probably hitting 5,000+ a day, every day.

God bless the people who gain mass without adding much body fat (the lucky bastards). I couldn't pull it off. After trying a few approaches, I found it quicker, easier and less expensive to add the milk on top of regular meals.

In all likelihood, you'll gain some fat, but the whole point is adding mass -- some fat's gonna come with that muscle. Accept the potential for extra (temporary) pudginess and get a helluva lot stronger. It sounds like you've got a handle on your diet, and won't have any problems taking off the excess later.

Your carb sources could explain the hunger. Lifting heavy things gives me gnawing hunger. Enjoy it while it lasts. I got tired of eating so much, something I never thought I'd say. Less chewing is an advantage of the milk, but I felt full all the time.
Jon Sikes is offline   Reply With Quote