View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #1
Trygve Lunde

Default different cycling

Hello

i was just wondering about the different cycling approches you guys use when getting leanest possible. My goal is to loose as much fat as possible, i dont mind loosing some muscle also, but of course if i can hold on to everything thats great. But main goal is loose body fat. And not gain any muscle or weight.
Im around 12% bodyfat now and i want to get down to 6-8%.

Im doing IF as you guys now and have no problem with it. I only eat one "big" meal a day. Its not that big but its ok. I think i eat around 1400-1500 calories a day now. I know its low but ive been doing this the last two-three weeks and hopefully it will work out. My macro split is 80-100g protein, around 80g fat and no or >30g carb.
Its kind of a low calorie AD diet. Because on saturdays i eat what ever i want. Or not whatever but food containing of mostly carb and some fat, no protein. But i think i may go overboard sometimes i just love bread, and bakery products. But after reading Joe`s thread i think maybe this isnt the way to go

So as i was saying, what methods do you guys use? High protein days? high carb/high protein low fat day? high carb, mod fat low protein? etc. And how often is your cycle? every third day? or the AD way etc.
Trygve Lunde is offline   Reply With Quote