Thread: Allen's Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:35 AM   #612
Allen Yeh

I'm back.

October 31st - November 9th 2008

Spent this past week at Disney/Universal/Sea World, had a great time at the parks with my family. It was for Hunter's Make-A-Wish trip so some mixed feelings there. Less than stellar eating but overall not too horrible. I got a workout in on the morning of the 2nd, it was mostly dynamic stretching/prehab stuff with a short metcon at the end. 5 rounds of 10 pushups+10 squats.

On the 5th Connor and I missed Universal so that we could drive up to Gainesville to see my grandmother who will be 100 in February. On the way back I met up with Derek at Leo's place. We shot the shit for a little bit and then got dressed up for Danny's class. I didn't get to talk to Danny very long but his coaching was great. Leo gave me a good tip as well on the snatch. Focus on an object about eye level and put my tongue on the roof of my mouth. I thought I got a snatch PR at 80 kilos which is 176 #'s. My old PR for the snatch was 165 for a power snatch much earlier this year before I hurt my arm. Leo has a nice place, flipped a 550# tire which sounds more impressive than the effort it took. Connor loved it there and in between sets ?I'd give him a mini workout to do i.e. flip a regular tire 5 times....etc

Some pictures:

I'm back in the gym today.
Allen Yeh is offline   Reply With Quote