View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:51 AM   #2
sarena kopciel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy LaGreca View Post
Thanks for all your help everyone! I will start writing what I eat here before I dive too much into any tracking and crazy stuff like that. Im sure I can clean up my eating first and foremost.
PLEASE BE BRUTALLY HONEST WITH ME

My IF plan is to IF on about 3 days a week, Saturdays, Mondays and Tuesdays. The days can change. Starting with 12-14 hours of fasting.

I do like to have a cup of coffee with a little milk when I wake up though, would that consider "breaking my fast"?

Anyway, today I am not IFing.
Woke up and had a cup of coffee with lowfat milk, 2 scoops whey protein, 1/2 banana and 1 tbsp defatted Peanut butter powder (PB2) to fuel me for my workout today, which is 30 minutes spinning and a 60 minute bodypump class which I teach.

I will post more later.

Thanks!!
I am not sure if you are male or female but I would point out that many woman 9if that is the case) do not do as well with IFing as men (myself included). Also technically coffee with milk is breaking the fast!! I do my coffee black, unadorned at all!!

And in regards to your shake, real foods might actually serve you better. Most here do not do the "shake" thing. ANd myself, I do not eat PB, rather almond or other nut butters as I am eating more primal/paleo foods!! I would also switch up the banana to an apple or berries, less of an insulin spike.

Just my thoughts....
sarena kopciel is offline   Reply With Quote