View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #5
Mandy LaGreca

hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Maybe you are right, but I have had poor experience with high fat diets in the past, as Ive always gained weight. Moderate fat works best for me, about 30-40% of my diet.

Anyway, regarding the whey shake. I only have them when I am in a time crunch. I have a one year baby who demands alot of my attention and doenst sleep at night, so I need to eat things that satisfy my hectic lifestyle. Standing there cooking all day when she is tugging at my legs is not desirable for me, I need a balance. I dont usually eat bananas, my dad bought them and they were accessible, will keep that in mind next time. Also, the PB2 was just added as flavoring that's all. I cant buy the real nut butters as they are binge triggers for me. (yes, it gets more complicated)

So, this was a hectic afternoon. I finished up teaching my class, after chit chatting with members and feeding the baby at the gym, I arrive home at 12pm hoping that she is alseep so mommy can eat lunch as mommy was starving. Well, this time she decides she wants to be awake, so I go driving around the neighborhood for a half hour, with an apple in hand because I was starving.

by the time i finally get around to eating, here is what Ive had, and its a big meal b/c my appetite was raging:
1 slice Ezekiel bread
2 eggs
10 almonds
mixed veggies of broccoli, onions, peppers, water chestnuts, mushrooms
1 tbsp flaxseed oil

I feel great now and WARM! Must be the fat.
Mandy LaGreca is offline   Reply With Quote