View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #21
Chris H Laing

*14 hr fast*

Went to Einsteins during third period today and had some really greasy eggwiches that made me feel weird for the rest of the day...

Warmup:
3 x 100 jumpropes w/ dynamic ankle stretches
Wall HS - 60 sec
Tuck FL - 60 sec...might have counted a lil fast at the end though
DROM - leg swings, hip twists, shoulder circles, more ankle

Snatch Tech:
5 sets of - 5 explosion point to max extension point, slow, pause at max ext point
3 max ext point to pull under, slow

Then messed around with exp point to pull under, but i wasn't getting to max extension before starting the pull under so i stopped.

Snatch Strength:
OHS
65 x 3 x 5

I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of OHS. I lost some warmup reps to the front, but once i started consciously pushing my knees as far forward as they could go, i started hitting a really solid bottom position. I guess ankle stretching is working.

Pull:
C2B Chinups
3 x 5

These were really easy, cept for the last rep of sets 2 and 3, where I had to kip a lil at the top to touch chest to bar. This was just to get a base for when I start adding weight.

Push:
Head to ground, HSPU negs
10 sec 3 x 3

Last rep on last set each, were prolly closer to 8 and 9 sec. Gunna work these up til I got all 3 x 3 at 10 sec, then go to 3 x 4.

Good workout today. Good day overall, even with the shatty nutrition for the past couple days, and the erratic sleep.