View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
Steven Low
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,045

You should see an ortho. Preferably an ortho who treats athletes... who can advise in light of your wanting to recover to do intense physical activity.
Posts NOT intended as professional medical, training or nutrition advice.
Site // Bodyweight Strength Training Article // Overcoming Gravity Bodyweight Book
Steven Low is offline   Reply With Quote