View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Donald Lee

Keeping the carbs below 30 g was harder than I thought it'd be. 3 slices of a pear already brought me up to 10 g, and half an avocado brought me up another 7 g.

In my first meal (post-workout), I ate a bunch of chicken to get my protein and some of my fat. I wanted to add in some pecans to get more of my fat, but I had already used up all my carbs. I had to resort to sipping 1 tbsp each of sesame oil, grapeseed oil, and olive oil. This first meal added up to about 1300 calories. I supplemented with 1 serving of krill oil, digestive enzymes, and a plum concentrate.

My first meal was eaten around 1-2:30 pm. By the time I got off work at 6 pm to eat my second meal, my stomach was acting up from sipping on all the oils. I felt like crap, so I took another serving of krill oil. I then ended up half-napping for an hour because of the pain. After the nap, I began to feel better, so I proceeded to my second meal.

The second meal consisted of chicken, pork, and a little bit of kimchi. I supplemented with 2 more servings of krill oil, digestive enzymes, chlorella, and a plum concentrate.

I finished today with 2,487 calories, which may be just a little bit too low.
I feel okay now, but I don't see myself sticking with 30 g/day of carbs. I'm guessing that I will be going to up it to closer to 60-70 g after this week.
Donald Lee is offline   Reply With Quote