View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 09:20 AM   #8
Derek Simonds

For me FMF = F@#$%^& Muscle Failure

Steve you hit two points that I have been really thinking about. First I am 6'1" and 188 LB's and have realized that mass gain is high on my priority list. Second I really need to determine what my fitness goals are. If pressing a certain % is a goal than I need to work towards that. Currently I have been working towards increasing my Squat, DL and Oly lifts but have not worked on any press other than if it was in a WOD I was doing.

Frank pretty much any time I get to spend with my kids we have a great time. Saturday afternoon my wife and I did the Total and my son and daughter played in our garage while we worked out. It really doesn't get any better than that. I forgot to mention it above but I was sporting my Crossfit Long Beach t-shirt with the quote "Quit Your Bitchin" on the back when we were doing the Seal Challenge.

Jason the Snatch Grip Box Dead Lift is discussed in a thread that I think was titled single greatest exercise.

Scotty I am going to be out in Portland for a meeting next month so I will be looking you up!

This morning when I looked at the WOD I got a good chuckle since I must of have been sending out some sort of weird mental vibe that we needed more Push Ups.

http://westvolusiawellness.com/
Derek Simonds is offline   Reply With Quote