View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #15
Jeff_Dale

Week3Day5 Fri 07/02/23

Deadlift High-pull: 135 6 X 6
Push-Pull Circuit 10 min. (5 pull-ups & 5 ring push-ups) 14 rnds
70 pull-ups
70 ring push-ups
not really more work load, but it is more work than the standard push-ups i'd one in the previous posts.

Added tabata squats (20reps all 8rnds)
I feel like my legs have been on vacation the past 3 weeks, not enough training for them I feel. I don't think they'll be growing with this little stimulus.

Next Friday will be the testing day for the following cycle, I'm interested to see if I'll set any pr's. I've been doing mainly strength training for last two months. I did get a pr in 500m row of 1:27, so things are looking good!

I've been eating 3100-3300 cal consistantly on workout days and around 2900-3100 on non work out days.

I am up to 179 lbs from 170 at the start of the year. I have added on a mix of muscle and fat. Upper abs still visible but there is noticeable fat around middle. I pretend not to mind, but don't like the extra jelly on the belly.
"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
-Henry Rollins
Jeff_Dale is offline   Reply With Quote